- Website: http://savogroup.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• SAVO provides the most insightful, prescriptive and secure sales enablement platform for global use, delivering content to sellers within the context of their selling situation. With SAVO, companies achieve their revenue initiatives by aligning their sales, marketing and operations to work together with focus on the customer and greater results in the field.
• SAVO is the leading Sales Enablement provider, with the customers to prove it. SAVO is trusted by world class organizations including, but limited to: ADP, BMC, CEB, DOMO, Northern Trust, PTC, Rockwell Automation, Stryker, TransUnion, Walgreens & Zebra
• SAVO is the world’s only proven Sales Enablement Platform for the Enterprise, having pioneered the sales enablement category since its founding in 1999.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
SAVO INVENTED the Sales Enablement space almost 20 years ago when two college roommates, John Aiello and Drew Larsen, started their journey.
They knew sellers and the sales process well. And, in 1999, they didn’t like what they saw. Too often, sellers’ skills were buried beneath organizational red tape and roadblocks. Sales reps weren’t able to focus on what they were hired to do- sell. They wanted a better way- and they found it when later creating the SAVO platform.
John and Drew developed the SAVO Sales Enablement Platform to help clients reinforce and drive process around their Sales Enablement strategies. It was built with the intention of helping companies open the lines of communications between the people creating customer-facing assets (marketing) and those charged to leverage these resources in deals (sales).
Today, this platform helps automate the process of publishing, maintaining, and analyzing sales assets. With this tool, companies can:
• Centralize all sales assets so they’re current and easy-to-find
• Target and Align sales assets with selling situations
• Push the best assets based on best practices and business rules
• Leverage CRM data to generate client-specific assets
• Customize the message, while reinforcing your brand
• Drive adoption and content quality through embedded analytics
Taken together, this platform unites the entire sales ecosystem – made up of people in marketing, product, sales ops, and training – around improving client engagements.
Impact on sales: Helped sellers become more competent and audible when meeting with customers by serving-up the best assets for every specific selling situation.
Impact on marketing: Helped marketing develop messaging and content that sellers would actually use… and automated the creation and maintenance of these assets.
- Vote For This Nomination