Whether you would like to nominate a product / service, company or professional / team, all nominations follow these 3 simple steps:
1) Select Award Category – Visit the nomination page and select the award category (company, product, professional) and sub category for your nomination. Then click the CONTINUE button.
2) Nomination Details – Next, complete the award details form to provide more details about your nomination, including achievements and justification why the nominee deserves recognition, and images of your product, team or nominated individuals. Then click the CONTINUE button.
3) Review Nomination – Next, review your nomination details and correct details, if necessary, using the GO BACK button. If everything looks fine, review the rules and guidelines, and then click the CONTINUE button. You will be directed to a confirmation page stating that your submission is now pending review by our Awards staff. Click the button VIEW YOUR AWARD SUBMISSION to review your submission and make changes.
You can review the status of your award submission(s) at any time by visiting the dashboard.
Here is the list of the form fields required to submit nominations for the Salestech Awards.
SALESTECH PROFESSIONAL NOMINATION
– Name of nominated professional or team
– Job title of nominated professional
– Company (where nominated professional or team is working)
– Company size (employees)
– In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
– In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition
– Images: Please upload images of the professional and/or team. The first image will become the featured image and is displayed larger than other, secondary images.
SALESTECH PRODUCT NOMINATION
– Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service) *
– Company size (employees)
PRODUCTS / SOLUTIONS / SERVICE DETAILS
– Name of the Product / Solution / Service
– Product Version Number
– Type of solution
– Year this product or service was first introduced to the market
– Year the current version of this product or service has been released
– Approximate number of users worldwide
– In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
– In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition
– Images: Please upload your company logo and images of your product (screenshots, packaging, appliance, etc.). The first image will become the featured image and is displayed larger than other, secondary images.
– Company (that is being nominated)
– Company size (employees)
– In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category *
– In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition
– Images: Please upload your company logo and images of your office, team, etc.). The first image will become the featured image and is displayed larger than other, secondary images.
Here are the Salestech Award categories available for nominations. Can’t find the right category for your company, professional, product or service nomination? Contact us to propose a new category.
SalesTech Company Categories
— Best SalesTech Company
— Best SalesTech Education Provider
— Best SalesTech Marketing Agency
— Best SalesTech Startup
— Fastest Growing SalesTech Company
— Most Innovative SalesTech Company
SalesTech Professional Categories
— SalesTech Consultant of the Year
— SalesTech Educator of the Year
— SalesTech Marketer of the Year
— SalesTech Professional of the Year
— SalesTech Project of the Year
— SalesTech Recruiter of the Year
— SalesTech Team of the Year
SalesTech Product Categories
— Configure / Quote / Proposal
— Contact Management
— Contract Management
— Email Automation
— Meeting Scheduler
— Referral Software
— Sales Activity Management
— Sales Analytics
— Sales and Account Intelligence
— Sales Compensation
— Sales Content Management
— Sales Dialers
— Sales Education
— Sales Forecasting
— Sales Gamification
— Sales Pipeline Management
— Sales Process Management
— Sales Performance Management
— Sales Training
— Social Media
— Territory and Quota Management
— Webinar, Demo, Screen Sharing and Conference Calling
Can’t find a suitable category for your nomination? Please contact us with your category request and we will review for consideration.
The number of different nominations each user can submit is not limited (as long as each nomination is unique).
The deadline for entering your nomination(s) is September 30, 2018 at midnight US ET.
Award winners and finalists will be announced in October 2018.
We understand that innovative solutions often don’t fit existing categories. Please contact the Awards team if you would like us to consider adding a new category to better fit your product, solution or service nomination.
To see the approval status of your award nominations or make changes, visit the dashboard. You need to be a registered user and logged into the awards site with your user credentials.
Submitting your nomination can be completed in less than 10 minutes provided you have the necessary information ready.
After submission, your nomination will be reviewed and are typically approved by the Awards team within 24 business hours.
Award nominations are free of charge until March 31, 2017 (at midnight US Pacific). Any nomination received after January 31, 2017 will be charged a late fee of $150 (per nominating company for an unlimited number of nominations).
You can promote your nomination page URL on Twitter, LinkedIn and your company blog so that your friends, followers, customers and prospects learn about the award opportunity and vote for you! While the number of votes is only one factor in determining finalists and award winners, the more votes a nomination receives, the better the odds of receiving an award.
Voting for your favorite nomination(s) is fast and easy. First, find the page showing your favorite nominee (a complete listing of all nominations can be found here).
On the nomination page, in the upper right area, you have two ways to provide votes and feedback: The easiest one is the thumbs-up “like” button. Voters can also add a comment on the nomination page, right below the thumbs-up like button. Both “likes” and comments count as votes. Neither requires registration (registration is only required for submitting new award nominations). All comments are visible on the respective nomination page.
Winners & finalists will be published on the SalesTech Awards site and promoted to industry press. Winners and finalists will also receive award badges to display on their websites (digital image files). Award trophies are available upon request.