- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Pipedrive
- Website: Pipedrive.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Product Version Number: Pipedrive
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2010
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 50,000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
* Pipedrive is a sales CRM solution designed to help salespeople rather than control them. Instead of requiring salespeople to spend a large amount of time creating reports for upper management or entering non-essential data as often required by other CRM software, Pipedrive gives salespeople the daily pipeline management and organizational tools they need to sell better.
* Pipedrive is one of the few easy-to-use, simple-to-customize sales CRM software designed specifically for small businesses and their sales teams. The technology is designed to give salespeople control over complex selling processes in which the sales cycle is long and many people are involved. In order to do this, Pipedrive's technology is built on a proven selling framework that gives salespeople visibility into their sales pipeline and guides them to complete activities that consistently push deals to close.
* Pipedrive is used by over 50,000 small customers worldwide in 140 countries. They are the powerhouse behind the CRM solution’s rapid adoption as they organically recommend it to their peers. This is because Pipedrive is built from the ground up for small businesses and their salespeople. In fact, Pipedrive’s main co-founders were salespeople themselves. They created Pipedrive because they saw a need in the market for a comprehensive pipeline management tool designed specifically for the daily needs of sales professionals.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Pipedrive is a refreshing alternative in a market rife with old-school CRM software designed to control salespeople. Instead of requiring salespeople to spend a large amount of time creating reports for upper management or entering non-essential data, Pipedrive gives them easy-to-use tools to organize their work, and consistently sell better. Pipedrive gives salespeople visibility and control over their sales pipeline, and helps them take key actions that will drive deals to close.
In particular, it enables salespeople to:
* Gain total visibility into their pipeline: The visual pipeline lets users intuitively understand where their deals are and move them forward toward a win. The primary view is the pipeline, a clear visual interface that prompts users to take action, remain organized and stay in control of a complex sales process.
* Get clarity where it is needed most: In the pipeline view, deals are categorized by sales stage. This feature allows the salesperson’s team members to develop a clear understanding of the the salesperson’s sales momentum and priorities, and refocus efforts accordingly.
* Fully customize their pipeline: A salesperson’s pipeline is fully customizable to fit their unique sales process. Add as many sales stages, team members or activity types as needed. Give each stage an appropriate name and start completing actions.
* Easily find the stats they’re looking for: The statistics tool is perfect for quickly getting to the heart of questions salespeople ask every day. It shows the health of their pipeline, and which stages need improvement. Quickly apply relevant filters to access in-depth and personalized analysis of the sales pipeline.
* Intuitively add deals, contacts with drag-and-drop ease: Adding deals, contacts or activities to the pipeline is smooth with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and foolproof menus. The visual layout of Pipedrive ensures salespeople have the visibility they need at alla
- Vote For This Nomination