- Website: https://ww2.glance.net
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• No one else has what we offer. With 21 patents submitted, Glance is the only enterprise-grade, smart, omni-channel visual engagement solution on the market. Integrate with your CRM, be alerted when high-value customers are on your website and proactively reach out to them to offer assistance, or share guided demos as though you were in the room with your prospects. No downloads, no installations required – just instant, secure connections with a single click.
• Our customers love us. Glance makes life easier for sales reps and agents, creating a better atmosphere with longer employee retention and deeper customer loyalty. With around 130 reviews on the Salesforce AppExhange, Glance visual engagement solutions rate 4.9 out of 5 stars. Our customers say things like, “We have the ability to have our experts see what the customer sees and highlight areas to help direct the customer; one-way video lets the customer connect with the expert they are speaking with; it’s been a game-changer for Intuit“ (Stacie Herring, Intuit’s Director of Assisted Experience); “Glance has transformed our sales process” (Lisa Fiondella, Chief Customer Officer, ConstructConnect), “The technology is flawless…Its performance has exceeded our expectations” (Kevin Yu, Senior Director of IT, Trident University)
• Our customers’ customers love us. Glance visual engagement solutions allow customers and agents to connect instantly – within a browser, in the cloud, on a desktop, or on a mobile device. Instead of customers answering questions like “Are you online?” or “What do you see?”, they dive straight into getting the guidance they need. Seeing the rep’s face improves conversation even more. It builds trust in older generations and provides the personal touch that younger generations expect. In fact, some of our customers have seen one-way agent video raising their business’ positive NPS (Net Promoter Score) to the 90s.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Glance enables enterprises to improve customer engagement via smart visual technology for sales, support, and customer service. We are one of the world’s simplest, most reliable, and secure platforms that enable companies to see, show, and share anything online, creating a frictionless path to great customer experiences. Businesses secure customers for life with Glance one-click connect visual engagement solutions.
Glance visual engagement solutions make it easy to offer customers on-demand, real-time, humanized interactions. You can even see when high-value customers are on your website and proactively reach out to them to offer assistance. Using Glance’s integrated cobrowse, screen share, one-way agent video and more, you can quickly guide customers to exactly the places they need to be – anywhere, any time, across any device, browser, or OS type.
With nothing to download or install, you can clarify conversations with annotations, instantly share anything from PDFs to presentations to guided product tours, and add your face to a personalized conversation. Happy customers and increased confidence broaden opportunities for relevant upsells and help you close business faster. The results are every sales persons’ dream: lower customer churn, increase renewal rates, and keep your customers coming back for more.
Our customers have reported results like:
• 60% reduction in sales cycle length
• 40% improvement in lead conversion rates
• 66% increase in volume of demos
• 18% increase in volume of product reviews to customers
• Reduction in sales cost-per-conversion, marketing cost-per-conversion and associated operational cost
Our deep integrations with enterprise systems like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP, Genesys, Moxie, and more give customers unprecedented insight into sales activity, including the quantifiable impact of demos on sales. They also allow customers to track key business metrics, as well as target and improve training and development for sales reps, making them more successful.