- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): FISION
- Website: http://www.FisionOnline.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Product Version Number: 2.0
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2011
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2011
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
•In the past 12 months, FISION has been selected as the Sales Content Management vendor of choice for some of the world's largest brands including Ariba, OTIS Elevator, SAP, United Technologies, and more!
•In the past 12 months, FISION has received multiple "Best Places to Work" awards from leading business publications.
•FISION was recently selected by Marketo (industry leading Marketing Automation technology company, recently acquired by Vista Equity for $1.8B) as a new LaunchPoint partner.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
FISION’s cloud-based SaaS enables corporate and local marketers, sales teams and vendor partners to efficiently store, create, and measure omni-channel marketing communications. By having all sales and marketing communications centralized, enterprise organizations can:
•Drastically improve efficiencies at the local/individual user level
•Optimize distribution channels
•Ensure brand and regulatory compliance
•Get better insight through a larger aggregated data set
•Make better business decisions
The differentiator of FISION is that it extends marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) to empower distributed sales teams and local marketers to quickly and easily customize and distribute timely, relevant, multi-channel campaigns without sacrificing brand or legal compliance.