- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Experion Technologies
- Website: http://www.experionglobal.com and http://www.fieldmax.in
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Product Version Number: Android version
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2009
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2017
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 21000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
1. Singularly focused on FMCG manufacturers and distributors where FieldMax has helped companies increase field sales productivity by 20% per working day.
2. Over 21000 field sales users spread across 160 companies in 7 countries is standing testimony to a product from a bootstrapped company which has grown this product organically through word of mouth and references.
3. Chosen by Frost and Sullivan & NASSCOM in Product Excellence Matrix; won IOT Evolution Product of the Year Award in 2016.FieldMax
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
FieldMax is one among the first mobile based sales force automation solution exclusively focused on ‘Consumer Goods’ manufacturers and distributors. Since 2009, FieldMax has been implemented for 166 small,mid sized and global brand manufacturers and distributors. Some of the recognizable names include Godrej, Tyson Foods, McCormick Foods, Allanasons, Mars International, Wings Biotech among others.
What exactly does FieldMax do?
FieldMax helps increase field sales productivity; increase order booking; reduce distribution overheads and provides real time updates to Executive management, Sales Management, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
FieldMax has 2 components:
FieldMax Mobile and FieldMax Office. FieldMax Office is a web based backend powered by Analytics derived from real time data coming in from the field. FieldMax Office can be integrated with SAP, Oracle, Tally, QuickBooks among several other backend systems.
FieldMax Case Example:
Consider a consumer products manufacturer with 100 direct sales people on the field These reps visit at least 20 retailers per working day. This adds up to 2000 retailer visits per working day or roughly 50000 retailer visits per month.
At each retailer, the rep captures data on new orders booked, sales returns, complaints, invoice updates, payment information, collection status, provides delivery status, capture images of promotional displays; capture competitor notes among several other inputs.
All of these data points are channeled back to FieldMax Office. A PowerBI based dashboard is accessed by Corporate Management, Sales, Marketing Finance and Operations teams to monitor and stay updated about order details, top sales performers; location details of each salesperson;cash collection etc etc during any given time during the day.
FieldMax’ most recent version can be integrated with sensors to track temperature variations in moving vans carrying perishable food products.
Some of our customers have been using FieldMax for 7 years and available for reference calls if needed.
- Vote For This Nomination