- Website: https://dealhub.io/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
* They have delivered the first interactive red-lining capability to digital Contract Management
* They are the first company to seamlessly unify all stages of the Deal Closing Cycle: Dynamic Sales Playbook, Content Sharing & Engagement, Document Generation, Configured Price Quotation (CPQ), Approval Workflows, Contract Management, E-signature, Insight Analytics
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
In under 12-months DealHub has successfully re-branded, achieved $3m in Round-A investment, expanded their solution to now include a full purpose-built ‘Sales Engagement Platform’. Delivered Sales Tech keynote ‘thought-leadership’. Grown their New Customer acquisition in excess of 30% growth per quarter. Delivered best-in-class CPQ innovation, and then Contract-Management innovation, and then delivered the first and only complete ‘SEP’ helping sales teams to execute deal process from Qualification to Close. Featuring the highest degree of deal proposal personalization, and stakeholder engagement tracking.
In parallel the significant Product and Market place advancements DealHub has made to the industry, they have also achieved 95%+ Customer Retention. Largely due to the fact that the product architecture was built by one of the leading CTO’s in Israel. Matched with the leadership of company CEO Eyal Elbahary, who is also one of most respected experts in the CPQ space.
Dealhub have not yet reached their peak, but have made a significant ripple in their ascent – continuing to embody the spirit of innovation, positive disruption, and the desire to make digital sales execution more intuitive and achievable.
- Vote For This Nomination