- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): CrankWheel
- Website: crankwheel.com
- Product Version Number: 1.2
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2014
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2017
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 2000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
- With CrankWheel, users can confidently share their full screen, a particular browser page, or switch between different pages with encryption, content filtering and an audit log helping to maintain data security.
- Users can share their screen with customers using a link sent via SMS text message, chat, or email. Alternatively, customers can go to: meeting.is/solo and click on their contact's picture.
- As a browser extension, no installation of CrankWheel is required on the client's end, nor is there any need to exchange dial-in codes or run executable files.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
CrankWheel is a browser plugin designed for reliable screen sharing, dedicated to sales presentations, customer service and collaboration. It requires no installation and works with every browser, meaning it can be used by anybody, anywhere.
CrankWheel enables companies to connect with customers visually and securely share information with them without prior preparation or coordination. It takes less than 10 seconds from offering to show a customer something, until they start seeing the information being shared. Via a preview pane, CrankWheel lets users visualize exactly what their customer sees and when. The customer can be using any computer, smartphone or tablet and they never need to install any software. It doesn’t matter what browser they’re using as CrankWheel works with every browser.
As an enterprise-level solution, CrankWheel supports white labeling, audit logs and content filters. These make sure that users share only the browser tab, application window or full screen that they want to.