- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): ConvergeHub
- Website: http://www.convergehub.com
- Product Version Number: ConvergeHub
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2014
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
1. It can manage all of your sales, marketing, support, and billing needs, with a converged, full-featured, yet extremely easy-to-use CRM that is priced within reach.
2. The features are optimized for small to medium-sized businesses that have the same needs as the large corporations–but don’t have massive budgets to integrate or pay for expensive add-ons.
3. All ConvergeHub CRM features are built-in, work together flawlessly, and have a uniform look and behavior.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
1. Full-Featured CRM. ConvergeHub has all features of the most popular CRMs — plus more. Some features include:
Sales Force Automation – SFA. Nurture your leads, view their contacts, activity history, communication, closely manage your deals and win more sales.
Marketing Automation. Broadcast your marketing messages through multiple channels such as email, SMS, twitter. Attract more prospects and generate more leads for your sales team.
Customer Service / Support / Case Management. Track and quickly respond to all customer issues and questions. Helps you provide better Customer Service and create happy customer relationships.
Document Management and Collaboration. Store all your files and documents and share them with internal team members or external partners. Keep track of all Customers’ documents in one place.
2. Converged CRM. All ConvergeHub CRM features are built-in, work together flawlessly, and you have a uniform look and behavior. Some of these include :
Unified Platform. All features were developed on same platform with a common architecture. Unlike other patched-together CRMs, all modules of ConvergeHub are integrated and work together seamlessly.
No double entry. All modules use the same database, which means you only have to enter or update your data once. Change information in one place and it reflects everywhere.
360 degree customer view. See all your customer information in one place.
3. Built-in Business Automation. Designed to automate your typical day-to-day tasks and business / marketing automation processes so you can speed up regular task, automatically follow up and focus on growing your business. Plus, it is all built-in, without having to purchase expensive add-ons.
4. Easiest To Use CRM – With Benchmarks To Prove It! With so many features, it was critical that the interface be engineered to be simple and intuitive, which enables quick data entry and increases productivity.
5. Price Performance Leader. ConvergeHub CRM is the undisputed price performance leader–providing