- Website: http://www.beqom.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Headquarters Region: Europe
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• In just a few years beqom became a major player in incentive compensation for large enterprises, with over 100 major corporate customers worldwide, include 30 Global 2000 companies such as Microsoft, Lowes, Stryker, Vodafone, Swisscom, and Barclays.
• beqom has been recognized by industry analysts such as Gartner and Ventana, who have noted its rich functionality and high customer satisfaction
• beqom made a successful transition from on-premise software to the cloud in 2013, and was the first mission critical application in the cloud at Microsoft
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Founded in 2009 by executives from several major enterprise software vendors, beqom set out to solve a missing piece of the corporate performance puzzle: compensation. Sales compensation in particular is one of a company’s most powerful levers to drive performance and achieve revenue goals, as well as being a major expense. Yet many companies – even large ones – still manage sales compensation via spreadsheets or semi-manual processes, or using homegrown solutions that are limited and hard to maintain. Still other companies use technologies that are highly technical and require IT support, making it time consuming and costly to maintain and make changes to comp plans.
beqom designed a solution that would serve the high end of the market, catering to large enterprises where compensation was seen as a strategic differentiator in attracting and retaining talent, and in achieving corporate objectives and sales targets. The solution was designed with the business user in mind, so that sales operations could be in full control of sales compensation.
Within just a few years beqom has become the platform of choice for over 100 large enterprises globally, including 30 of the Global 2000 mega corporations. With global headquarters in Switzerland, and operations in the United States, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Turkey, beqom has been growing rapidly and profitably, more than doubling revenues year over year in many years since it was founded. The company was recognized early on by analysts such as Gartner and Ventana as a ‘leading challenger’ in Incentive Compensation Management and a ‘hot vendor’ in Total Compensation.