- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): beqom
- Website: http://www.beqom.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Product Version Number: 2017r1
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2015
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2017
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 150,000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
• beqom enables sales operations to automate and control the processes of territory definition and assignment, and quota modeling and allocation, no matter how complex
• beqom’s unique multi-dimensional, multi-hierarchical architecture, combined with a powerful rules engine, allows automated management of territories and quotas never before possible
• beqom provides simulation capability to enable you to do what-if modeling to arrive at the optimum territory design and quota allocations
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
beqom’s Territory & Quota Management Solution enables large enterprises to effectively manage sales territories and quotas, with any degree of complexity, while providing seamless integration with our incentive compensation platform.
The world of territories and quotas can be incredibly complex and dynamic. beqom spent several years working with large organizations with highly sophisticated sales organizations, like Microsoft, to design and test a solution for managing territories and quotas that could handle complexity and change.
The greatest challenge in the world of Incentive Compensation Management is that of automating territory & crediting when there is a high volume of sales transactions in which the process of identifying the sales person(s) that should get credit for a given sales transaction is complicated, e.g. where you have multiple sales people to credit for the transaction based on the dimensions/attributes of the transaction, the type of sales person, etc., and where different sets of rules might apply in different situations.
To address the challenge presented by high volumes of transactions with many dimensions/attributes that must be interrogated to determine who gets credit, beqom has developed robust Territory, Crediting & Quota Management capabilities.
With a unique, multi-dimensional, hierarchical design, beqom territories are independent from plans and participants, so they can easily be changed by the sales operations team and will update automatically as parameters change. Quotas can be assigned using either a top-down or bottom-up approach, with simulation capabilities to ensure alignment to budgets, and an interactive workflow/approval process that allows for adjustments and iterations.
beqom can be managed and changed by business users. That means that sales operations staff can have full control over the structure of their sales territories, territory assignments, and allocation of quotas, even as they change throughout the year.
- Vote For This Nomination