- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SAVO Group
- Website: http://www.savogroup.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Product Version Number: N/A
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2007
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2017
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1 million
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
1. The SAVO platform has been used by more users than any other sales enablement platform on the market. We have data, experience, and user feedback with sellers that no other solution can match which enables us to offer a solution that meets the needs of our buyers, their sales enablement teams, and ultimately their sellers.
2. SAVO is a true end to end sales enablement platform. There are solutions on the market that do small subsets of what we do, and while they do it well we are able to provide a fully integrated experience for our customers.
3. The SAVO platform is the most secure, scalable and reliable platform on the market, delivering a technology that can be trusted for those companies looking to start small, knowing that they will grow – to those companies needing to start big.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
SAVO gives sales reps across the globe access to the most prescriptive content, expert coaching, and machine based content recommendations within the context of each selling engagement. An enterprise-grade technology that is intuitive, scalable, and dynamic, SAVO’s sales enablement platform enables sellers with the information they need to engage with buyers.
SAVO is the only sales enablement platform that goes beyond just finding content by enabling aspects of the sellers’ performance with capabilities built around a personalized, predictive and connected mindset.
Each seller’s experience is personalized to them. The moment they login, only content that pertains to their role, industry or country will be displayed, ensuring they only spend time on relevant content. Content, coaching, experts and other information will only be displayed if a seller has the right permissions, avoiding access to content that they shouldn’t be seeing. Seller’s also have the option to favorite content, create personalized mobile kits, and view their recent history, through intuitive functionality they’ve come to expect from other consumer tools they’ve used.
Sales enablement and management can ensure that sellers are consuming the information they deem most critical through both prescriptive and predictive measures. Managers have the ability to prescribe content throughout the system, ensuring that sellers are consuming the right content at the right time, whether that’s based on deal stage, buyer industry, competitive threats or other factors. Content recommendations are also surfaced throughout the system, as the system predicts additional content a user might need based on their actions, and actions of similar users.
Finally, SAVO provides a connected seller experience, enabling sellers to connect and engage with content, experts and ultimately their buyers through multiple interfaces across the web, CRM and mobile, while integrating key systems such as email, calendar and other systems.