- Website: http://www.spisales.com
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
* Long-standing track record for sales performance improvement results (more than 25 years)
* Innovative development of technology solutions for improving sales performance in assessment, learning, enablement and management analytics
* With SPI-1, defining a new standard for sales team development, producing results three times faster, at one-third the cost, and with much lower risk, in comparison to traditional point-solution approaches
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
In 2016, Sales Performance International (SPI) announced general availability of SPI-1, the world’s first integrated platform for sales team development and enablement. By unifying competency assessments, role-based learning and activity plans, comprehensive training curriculum in multiple modalities, field sales enablement, and management dashboards and analytics in one fully integrated technology platform, SPI-1 allows sales teams to improve their performance much faster than traditional approaches, at much lower cost, and with a higher assurance of results. In the past, sales executives had to use numerous and disparate point solutions for understanding the state of their team’s talent and how to improve their performance, leading to uncertain results. With SPI-1, sales executives know exactly what they need to do to quickly improve their team’s performance, and how to do it, in the shortest amount of time – they can execute their business strategy with confidence.