- Job title of nominated professional: Sales Director
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Natterbox
- Website: http://www.natterbox.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
* Ian joined the telephony space in 2017 and has already made a rapid impact delivering strong customer wins and engagement and being featured widely in the space for example being recognised and awarded #1 Unified Comms Blogger 2017 by Comms Trader - https://www.commstrader.com/news/blog/blog-comp-2017-winners/
* Ian continues to win independent accolades and in 2017 Sage just rated Ian #4 influencer in their Top 100 Global Business Influencers for 2017 - https://www.sage.com/en-gb/blog/sage-reveals-top-100-global-business-influencers-list-2017 and he was listed at #19 in the top Cloud Computing Blogs 2017 - http://cloud-implementation.com/best-cloud-computing-blogs/ and was listed in the Top 50 Influencers In Data Centres, Cloud And Data In 2017https://data-economy.com/data-economy-emea-50-the-top-influencers-in-data-centres-cloud-and-data-in-2017/
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Ian not only has a successful long track record, he has re-invented himself successfully multiple times moving from the systems management market through the security space, to Cloud to CRM to telephony in recent years.becoming a recognised thought leader in Cloud, disruptive tech and Social Selling.
Ian gives back to the sector being a board member of several industry bodies (Cloud Industry Forum , FAST, Eurocloud) as well as board advisor to Assuredata (GDPR training firm) and Digital Leaders Association (Social Selling firm). Ian is a judge on the Women in Sales Awards, Institute of Sales Management Awards, Association of Professional Sales Awards and UK Cloud Awards. He blogs for Oracle, Equinix Hosting, Cloudtech, Maximer and many others and is widely featured in podcasts, webinars and as a keynote speaker.
Ian has been rated #1 Cloud Social Influencer for 3 years running (2015-2017) by industry analyst Onalytica – http://www.onalytica.com/blog/posts/cloud-top-100-influencers-and-brands-2017/
Linkedin Awarded Ian a top 10 Power Profile / Influencer in the UK Tech Sector https://lists.linkedin.com/power-profiles/uk/industry/tech and he has a wide social following, being 48th most connected on Linkedin globally.
He is listed as #1 Social influence on SaaS globally on Klout – https://klout.com/#/explore/saas, #1 for sales https://klout.com/#/explore/sales and #4 for Cloud https://klout.com/#/explore/cloud-computing
- Vote For This Nomination