- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): DealHub
- Website: https://dealhub.io/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Product Version Number: 1
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2014
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2014
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
* Dealhub is fast being recognized as a leader in Enterprise and Mid-Market CPQ. The ground-breaking product architecture enables superior performance in comparison to it's Billion dollar competitors
* Uniquely Dealhub remains CRM agnostic and is delivering this value to Sales Teams across the technology landscape.(unlike the aforementioned billion dollar competitors)
* Dealhub is the only CPQ solution to execute it's product within a Sales Engagement Platform. Dealhub understands that the whole environment of the digital Deal Proposal document increases the buyer satisfaction and probability of deal close.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
DealHub CPQ is powered by a Unique Dynamic Playbook – created by one of the leading CTO’s in Israel. This creates an easy to use decision-tree that acknowledges any of your Opportunity fields/values (eg. in your CRM), allowing fast and intuitive configuration by any sales admin. With no hard-coding needed DealHub has slashed the implementation time for Enterprise CPQ from what was traditionally 9-15 months down to a couple of weeks – without compromising performance or infrastructure.
The product feature list is extensive, with everything from margin approval, to multi-currency calculation, to workflow approval, and parallel signatories. (full list is available by request)
The benefits of Dealhub are felt by Sales Teams that are now able to ramp new hires within a couple of hours to be able to produce competitive and accurate Configured Price Quotations. Significantly increasing active selling-time for high growth sales teams.
DealHub CPQ has the ability to deliver price quotations within the contextual environment of a personalized micro-site, so that the Buyer has all the relevant information at their finger-tips within one email. Everything from Contract Management, VoC, T&Cs, NDA, SoW, Know your Customer Form, GDPR compliance statement, E-signature. Complete with Stakeholder engagement tracking so that Sales Leaders can Forecast with confidence and accuracy not previously available in the market.
- Vote For This Nomination
Leave a Comment.
You need to be a registered member to comment on this nomination.Please register