- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): bpm'online
- Website: http://www.bpmonline.com
- Product Version Number: 7.9
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2002
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 500,000+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
•Bpm'online is a process-driven CRM that enables companies to:
- Gain the agility to change processes in the CRM faster than ever. Backed by a robust business process management (BPM) platform, all bpm’online products provide the ability to easily design, monitor and optimize processes on-the-go, and there’s no coding required.
- Align marketing, sales and service on a single CRM platform. Bpm’online offers three products on one platform, delivering end-to-end processes to manage the complete customer journey – from lead to order to continued customer service excellence.
• Bpm’online’s vision and product strategy is focused on offering companies intelligent business processes to enable them to nimbly manage their CRM efforts & the whole customer journey while adapting to the new customer behavior patterns. Leveraging predictive mechanics and intelligent business processes, the CRM will automatically determine the best communication channel & style, intelligently assign a lead to the best segment, identify the most promising opportunity or guide a user through the right branch of the process to achieve the best result. It is in this way, that bpm’online leads by example and has become the pack leader in a crowded CRM tech environment.
• Bpm’online is a global leader in CRM with a highly competitive solution market. We offer both cloud and on-premise deployments and few companies can compare to our broad and rich functionality options. We have continued to grow exponentially year-over-year since 2002.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Bpm’online CRM offers three seamlessly integrated products for marketing, sales and service on one platform that can be used separately or in a bundle. Bpm’online’s intelligent CRM considerably simplify the day-to-day operations and provide a consistent user experience no matter what device you use: phone, tablet, desktop or laptop.
In our products, we cover a complete customer journey, investing into intelligent BPM technologies, which we believe is the only efficient tool to manage omnichannel customer journey through all stages. For all of our products, we have included out-of-the-box processes that incorporate industry best practices. In fact, bpm’online enables two different approaches towards process automation: Business Process Management (BPM) and Dynamic Case Management.
Bpm’online CRM is comprised of three products that are widely recognized by leading analysts: bpm’online marketing, bpm’online sales, and bpm’online service. Bpm’online marketing is a holistic multichannel marketing management software powered by out-of-the-box best practice processes delivering demand generation excellence.
Bpm’online sales is a cloud based CRM that drives efficient sales processes and enables total control over the complete customer journey – from lead generation to loyal repeat sales. Employ out-of-the-box processes to manage the entire sales cycle! Bpm’online service is a cloud application with out-of-the-box processes for full-cycle service management. Here are some of the capabilities for each product within the CRM:
Bpm’online marketing: 360° customer view, Lead database management, Segmentation, Website behavior tracking, Multichannel lead management, Lead process management, Lead scoring, Lead nurturing, Campaign management/triggered campaigns, Email marketing, Omnichannel communications, Event management, Marketing calendar, Loyalty management.
Bpm’online sales: Opportunity management, territory/Quota management, Orders and invoices, Sales forecasting, Products/services collaboration tools, Quote management Contract management, Document flow automation, Project management, Field sales, Omnichannel communications.
Bpm’online service: Case management, Problem management, Service catalogue management, Knowledge management, Service level agreement, Feedback management, Omnichannel communications, Field service, Customer portal, ITIL processes.